Leider ist dieser Bereich der Website derzeit nur in Englisch verfügbar. Wenn Sie es in Deutsch lesen möchten, verwenden Sie bitte Google Translate um diese Seite zu übersetzen.
EssentialPIM 7.23 Released
21 February 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 7.23. Several improvements have been made, including better integration with Google and Yahoo mail services, optimized synchronization of custom fields with Android EPIM and the way reminders function for recurring tasks. Couple of fixes were also included in the release. For the detailed info about changes, please check out the Version History page. All EssentialPIM 7.2x users are encouraged to upgrade to the 7.23 version.
The new version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page. This update is free for all EssentialPIM Pro lifetime license holders and if you already have EssentialPIM Pro 7.2x installed, regardless of your license expiration date.
If you wish to renew your license, check out the "Renew EssentialPIM Pro license" section on the Pricing page.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.6 Released
16 February 2017
- System account for contacts (allows you to see who's calling and to dial EPIM contacts from Android dialer)
- Improved UI in contacts
- Lock time zone setting for calendar*
- Ability to hide unused modules from the main screen
- Enable/disable vibration for reminders
- Tapping on an address field in contacts will bring up a map
- Option to hide passwords in preview
- Click on the widget's header will open corresponding module
- You can now switch in between task lists in the Tasks widget
- Automatically clear clipboard for password items after a set period of time
- Ability to edit and delete custom field names for tasks and contacts
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
EssentialPIM for Android 4.5.3 Released
31 January 2017
- Fixed rare issue with single day events showing till the end of the week on the Month view in calendar
- Removal of tasks shown in calendar from Android EPIM will now be reflected in Google Calendar upon sync
- Improved synchronization of categories with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
- Couple of other minor fixes
EssentialPIM 7.22 Released
20 January 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 7.22 Free and Pro versions. Changes in this version include calendar's UI, which was once again updated and optimized for the high-resolution monitors, contact labels that should now work with all available fonts in the system, print out of only displayed tasks in EPIM Today, improved passwords synchronization with Android EPIM, and other fixes and improvements.
We encourage all users to update to this version as it offers some stability improvements, as well. Update is free for all current EssentialPIM Pro users who have version 7.x installed and for all the lifetime license holders.
New version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.5.2 Released
18 January 2017
- Search in notes is no more case sensitive for Unicode languages on Android 4.x
- Improved synchronization of notes with Google Drive
- Fixed issue with reminders showing up earlier on some devices
- Improved synchronization of passwords with Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Fixed wrong week numbers in the week view in calendar
- Moving of notes from one tab to another now functions properly
- Couple of other minor fixes and improvements
EssentialPIM 7.21 Released
3 January 2017
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Free and EssentialPIM Pro 7.21. This release offers a new ability to drag&drop tasks in between task lists in the Calendar and EPIM Today modules, introduces optimization regarding the Related Items tab, focuses on UI adjustments and improvements for the high-resolution monitors and fixes couple of synchronization and security related issues.
For more information about changes, please visit the Version History page. For downloads, check out the Get EPIM page.
This update is free for all the lifetime license holders and for users with the regular EssentialPIM Pro licenses who already have the 7.2 version of EPIM Pro installed.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.5.1 Released
22 December 2016
- New "dragging to a parent" feature for tasks and notes
- Improved how busy days are shown in the calendar’s Year view
- Go To option now works as expected for the Week view in calendar
- Couple of tweaks related to synchronization of formatted text with Google Drive
- Fixed synchronization of deleted contacts with Google Contacts
- Couple of other fixes and optimizations
EssentialPIM 7.2 Released
13 December 2016
With great pleasure, we announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 7.2! This release comes with numerous improvements and new features, such as:
- Multiple reminders for appointments and tasks
- A new contacts view with all fields on one page
- Back/Forward/History navigation for notes
- Ability to minimize main navigation pane
- Custom field types for tasks
- An additional view for attachments
- UI improvements and bugfixes
The detailed list of changes is recorded on the Version History page.
For downloads, please visit our Get EPIM page. Note, update to the new EssentianPIM Pro version is free as for the regular 1 year of updates license holders who purchased their license on or after December 1-st, 2015 as for the lifetime license owners. If you need to renew you license, please check out the update options on the Buy page.
EssentialPIM for Android 4.5 Released
12 December 2016
- Select multiple items and perform actions
- Mark appointments as complete from the preview window
- Multiple reminders
- Assign contacts to tasks and events
- Data backup/restore option
- Copy-paste feature for appointments
- Ability to mark appointments as exclusive
- Share notes
- Sort tasks by modified date
- Option to hide empty time slots in calendar
- Ability to quick filter tasks when selecting a parent item
- Text formatting in notes
- Ability to manually sort categories
EssentialPIM for Android 4.2.6 Released
14 October 2016
- Improved synchronization speed with Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Select date/time dialogs should look better on Android 4.x/5.x
- Fixed error when clicking on the birthday field in contacts
- Other minor fixes