Someone is cloning some aspects of EssentialPIM?

General talks about EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

Alfhw
Guru

Re: Someone is cloning some aspects of EssentialPIM?

Post by Alfhw »

Max wrote:Guys, EfficientPIM is a long-standing clone of EssentialPIM, of much lower quality. We had users switching from EfficientPIM to EssentialPIM because of numerous bugs that were not fixed. Therefore, we are rather happy to have such "competition"
So it seems that I was not completely wrong or crazy about EfficientPIM and my suspects about it...

It's also interesting to notice that after 5 days none of the people who were very quickly to accuse me of everything has replied yet. I did a mistake by exaggerating in the forms and I did a step backward apologizing (and they found fault even with my apologies). I'm not of course asking them to apologize but it it would be fair to admit that I was not completely wrong. But clearly for some people it's easier to disappear.
Last edited by Alfhw on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pinkie
Novice

Post by Pinkie »

Lets hope this thread disappears. Your last comment was flame bait and Max made a terribly inappropriate comment for an administrator of a company ran board.
Alfhw
Guru

Post by Alfhw »

Pinkie wrote:Your last comment was flame bait
No, not at all. It was not made for flame bait and I don't understand why your comment is biased. It was made as a sort of compensation for all the accusations I received and to point out behavior of some people.
Pinkie
Novice

Post by Pinkie »

Yes you made flame bait because you made a very flawed comparison based on a post that should have never been made by an administrator who overstepped his political bounds. If people actually continue to reply to you it could very easily turn into angry letters sent to the corporate office, huge paragraphs of people attacking you for the fact you keep replying to everything no matter what, and at this point you could drag Max down with you very easily.

So I will say it again hopefully this thread just disappeares.
Alfhw
Guru

Post by Alfhw »

Pinkie wrote:Yes you made flame bait because you made a very flawed comparison
It's your biased opinion because it was not a flame bait at all but you pretend to be right instead of discussing fairly as it should be in an internet forum.
based on a post that should have never been made by an administrator who overstepped his political bounds. If people actually continue to reply to you it could very easily turn into angry letters sent to the corporate office, huge paragraphs of people attacking you for the fact you keep replying to everything no matter what, and at this point you could drag Max down with you very easily.

So I will say it again hopefully this thread just disappeares.
Your outlook is a really too catastrophic... This thread is becoming more and more unbelievable every day.
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

I am locking this thread guys. Obviously the original post was edited and there is no reason to continue discussions on this topic.
Maxim,
EPIM Team