United States Government Holidays

Here we post and discuss the iCal calendars which users create with EssentialPIM
moloko
Beta Team

United States Government Holidays

Post by moloko »

Excluding Inauguration Day, January 20th every four years and Election Day, Tuesday on or after November 2 which will need to be put in manually.

These are USA holidays. Feel free to add and improve. If I missed any please let me know and I will fix.

There are government and other important dates alos. Up to the year 2014.
Attachments
us_holidays.zip
(752 Bytes) Downloaded 1822 times
An "F" in english? Bobby you speak english.
frankokc
Beta Team

Post by frankokc »

I'll have to take a look at yours. I tried one, too, but it didn't export to iCal.

FrankOKC
frankokc
Beta Team

Post by frankokc »

frankokc wrote:I'll have to take a look at yours. I tried one, too, but it didn't export to iCal.

FrankOKC
I guess I really screwed up this time. I tried to import my iCal to WebCalendar and got some kind of error. It was kind of late, and I think I should have quit a lot earlier. I didn't save it as a epim first. Now when I try to import it into Epim, I get a fatal error.
Attachments
EpimMemError.gif
EpimMemError.gif (8.05 KiB) Viewed 18518 times
moloko
Beta Team

Post by moloko »

I just tried the file and it works fine importing the ics file. I am not getting that error.
An "F" in english? Bobby you speak english.
frankokc
Beta Team

Post by frankokc »

moloko wrote:I just tried the file and it works fine importing the ics file. I am not getting that error.
I might have missled you. I designed a similar calendar and tried to import it to WebCalendar, but it didn't work. I think I figured it out, though. I don't think we can use two years (2005-2006).

FrankOKC
Reggie

.ics file placement

Post by Reggie »

Please excuse my ignorance, as I am new to PIM. I don't know where to download the .ics file to. Nor do I know how to integrate the (us.holiday) data into my epim. Suggestions? Thanx
A

Post by A »

Hi Reggie,
you can download the files by a click on "download" and "iCal calendars". There you can download the iCal calendars. If you don't belong to the beta tester team you cannot use the iCal calendars because they are supported in the beta version of EPIM. Otherwise you have to wait for the final version 1.7.
Shakespeare Man
Novice

Post by Shakespeare Man »

Thank you, Moloko!

What a marvelous idea...very helpful and easy to download.
grae

Post by grae »

Worked great! Thanks!