Outlook sync is taking a long time

Please post your suggestions, bug reports, ideas regarding synchronization here
orensemaj

Outlook sync is taking a long time

Post by orensemaj »

Hello,

I have just downloaded EssentialPIM earlier today and I have instructed it to synchronize with my PST Outlook file. It has been several hours now and there is nothing in the email portion of EssentialPIM but there is in contacts, etc.

My PST file is large at 2GB and I was wondering if this might be a normal or abnormal amount of time for the synchronization. if anyone has any experience or knowledge on how long I should expect this process to take on the first synchronization then I would appreciate your input.

As well, if this seems a long time such that there is a problem please give any suggestion you might know to try to remedy the problem.

TIA.

James
orensemaj

Re: Outlook sync is taking a long time

Post by orensemaj »

Hi everyone,

I wanted to bump this post to see if anyone has some ideas. I do have a problem as I tried to synchronize initially about 4 days ago and my EssentialPIM has not brought over my email from Outlook. I would appreciate any suggestions as my trial period is ticking down and if I can't get the Outlook file to be synchronized then EssentialPIM is not useful for me.

Thank you.

James
silvergreek

Re: Outlook 2016 synch is duplicating contacts, dates and tasks

Post by silvergreek »

I have Outlook 2016, windows 10, HP 64 bit laptop.

I keep getting at least 3 duplicates when I sync one way from outlook to version 7.2. I ahve emailed support and have nto gotten any adequate solution. Only 1 out of 3 contacts ahve the same contact data from Outlook 2016. In Outlook I have 1980 contacts, in esstnailPIM Pro i have 5358 contacts.

I have also run the EssentialPIM archive and duplicate app. It reports no duplicates.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled version 7.2 five TIMES! I get the same error.

NOW regarding my Sync to my Samsung Android tablet and my LG android phone, I get at least 4 to 5 contacts for each name....

If there is a solution and please let me know or refund my money.

I ahve deleted all contacts in 7.2 , delteed and then set up a new sycnh and get the same results.