Aggiornamento a 6.56 non riuscito

Discussioni su EssentialPIM in italiano
farasmane
Novice

Aggiornamento a 6.56 non riuscito

Post by farasmane »

L'aggiornamento a 6.56 si è interrotto e il sistema mi comunica che "Epim non può scrivere sul supporto rimovibile perché è stato probabilmente rimosso". Ora, se apro il programma mi si apre la schermata iniziale, ma se vado su Calendario mi si aprono le due finestre che ho copiato e che invio qui allegate. Che faccio?
Grazie.
Attachments
Cattura1.JPG
Cattura2.JPG
Max
Site Admin

Re: Aggiornamento a 6.56 non riuscito

Post by Max »

Hello,

probably you have removed your disk, or your harddisk is failing. Restart your computer and move your EPIM/database to another drive.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
farasmane
Novice

Post by farasmane »

Dear Max , because of the response , but unfortunately there is no way to start EPIM Pro . The problem arose , I remember , when the update to version 6.56 was discontinued . The hard drive is intact and I have not done any moving databases .
I then tried to uninstall the program and move all databases in the trash thinking , after reinstalling the program , to do a sync with data from my smartphone ( on which I installed version Portable Pro ) ; unfortunately I do not find a way to set up synchronization , and so I do not know how to proceed .
Now what?
Thank you.
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Hello,

in order to help you, we need to understand exactly what is the problem. Please post screenshots- as many as possible, demonstrating the problem.
Maxim,
EPIM Team