Change selected note icons.

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

Rose Ford
Guru

Change selected note icons.

Post by Rose Ford »

I'd really love the option to change the icon of all select notes.

There are times when I want to change the icons of 10~50 notes and it is very time consuming to change them all individually... very time consuming.
Max
Site Admin

Re: Change selected note icons.

Post by Max »

Hello,

thank you for the suggestions. However, I don't think there would be many users for this feature, unfortunately.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
MetalDrop
Guru

Post by MetalDrop »

I'd like to +1 this actually on account that the reason I finally gave up using note Icons was because it was to much of a pain to change a large number of them at once. I was enjoying them quite a bit until I went to reorganize things and realized I needed to change about 500 icons... At which point not seeing any way to do it I decided just to give up and uncheck the "show icons beside notes' name checkbox" and leave things in a disordered mess (icon wise).
FireBrand2026
Guru

Post by FireBrand2026 »

I'd rather see a smarter more automated icon system implemented myself, but since it's been a long time since it was suggested and no indication that it will ever happen I suppose I should also +1 this as well to make life easier in the current system.
a8907433
Guru

Post by a8907433 »

Me too- I changed many note icons once- I´d rather have had it done many together. Therefore: +1 !!!