Having used Android daily for well over a year, and EPIM Android for two weeks I might suggest the following improvements for EPIM Android:
1. Allow clearing of sync from within Android Application as it takes considerable time to copy new data when doing so from different database that is of much smaller size (Or alternatively Point 2).
2. Allow creation of new database from within Android App as there is no reason that EPIM can't be used freestanding as it already is a fully functional calendar. I have used it as such for 2 weeks with no problem.
3. Consistency in dialogs. In Calendar there is a dedicate icon for adding a new appointment (a circle with a plus sign inside), but the same is not true for ToDo or for Notes where you have to go into the menu.
4. Allow for gestures i.e. Two-finger zoom in/out as the text is far too small to see on a smaller tab such as my Samsung 7.7 inch. I should mention in passing that the trend in Android is for smaller tablets between 7-8 inch.
1. Display entry note content (say 30 words) on the daily and weekly view as the real-estate permits it.
2. Display header in Month view as at the moment it just displays the colored block for Category and is not informative at all.
3. Fill up the screen in weekly view as it is full screen in the horizontal, but comes down only 75% on the vertical.
4. The Agenda view could be better displayed in Portrait View as it only takes up about 20% of the screen bunched up on the left-vertical. Why not fill up the screen.
Keep up the great work. I am very happy with EPIM on Android.