Small glitch in Notes and suggestion

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
Alfhw
Guru

Small glitch in Notes and suggestion

Post by Alfhw »

Hi,
first of all thanks for the new Notes. It's so much better than before!!! :D Good work!!!

I found a small glitch: only when you add a new tree and then you create a new note/leaf by tapping the yellow button in the bottom right of the screen instead of creating immediately a new note, the yellow button becomes white and you have to tap it again to create the note. So instead of one tap like usual you have to tap twice.

Little suggestion: in the new toolbar for editing notes would be possible to change the color of the icons A and A to match the color currently selected? Example: when I select yellow it would be nice that the A or A icon becomes yellow too to remember me the color selected. It would be useful when I write using different color and I stop and later after minutes resume writing. It would be similar to how MS Office or LibreoOffice toolbars work.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Small glitch in Notes and suggestion

Post by admin »

I found a small glitch: only when you add a new tree and then you create a new note/leaf by tapping the yellow button in the bottom right of the screen instead of creating immediately a new note, the yellow button becomes white and you have to tap it again to create the note. So instead of one tap like usual you have to tap twice.
Partially confirm the glitch, will try to fix it in the next minor update.
Little suggestion: in the new toolbar for editing notes would be possible to change the color of the icons A and A to match the color currently selected? Example: when I select yellow it would be nice that the A or A icon becomes yellow too to remember me the color selected. It would be useful when I write using different color and I stop and later after minutes resume writing. It would be similar to how MS Office or LibreoOffice toolbars work.
Will try to implement in the next build, as well.

Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
Alfhw
Guru

Post by Alfhw »

admin wrote:
Partially confirm the glitch, will try to fix it in the next minor update.
Hi, I've updated to 4.5.1. Glitch is better (button doesn't become white now) but many times first tap is unresponsive. You have to tap twice to create a new note. Happens only with a new tree and with the first new note.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Will try to investigate further, thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!