All supplementary apps can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EPIM Synchronizer is a free application that synchronizes EssentialPIM database files.
- Performs either two-way or one-way synchronization of EssentialPIM database files
- Works with local databases, as well as over the network
- Tracks deleted items and handles them correctly
- Supports encrypted, password-protected databases
EPIM Archiver/DupeRemover performs either archiving of your EssentialPIM data or duplicates removal. Works with all EPIM databases (Pro and Free, Desktop/Portable and Network).
The archive function can do any of the following:
- Move outdated items into the Trash
- Move items into another database for permanent archiving
- Delete outdated items permanently
When removing duplicates, it searches for duplicates throughout all EssentialPIM modules. After searching you can automatically or manually choose which items to remove from the database (items will be moved to the Trash module, where you can easily delete them permanently, or restore them later).
EPIM-Outlook Sync is a free tool that performs smart two-way synchronization between EssentialPIM database files and Outlook 64-bit (2010 and 2013 versions).
- Performs two-way synchronization of any EssentialPIM Free/Pro databases with Outlook 64-bit
- Works with local and network EPIM files
- Intelligent tracking and removal of deleted items
- Syncs with Outlook Personal folders (PST files) as well as with Exchange Server