News and Updates About EssentialPIM
EssentialPIM for Android 2.2.6 Released
25 July 2013
- Updated UI for the Notes module
- Added option to remember the last known good IP address for synchronization with Windows EPIM
- Added option to increase scan timeout (enable in PC Sync options if there’s difficulties with detecting your PC automatically)
- Added Polish language (thanks to Wlodzimierz Olczak)
- Couple of bug fixes
EssentialPIM Pro and Essential Free 5.56 Released
11 July 2013
We would like to announce the immediate availability of the new versions of EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free. The release includes some improvements, optimization and couple of bug fixes. For a full list of changes, please see the Version History
EssentialPIM Pro users get this update for free if they have version 5.5x installed.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 2.2 Released
27 June 2013
- Updated UI for Passwords module on Android 4.0 devices
- Updated Russian, Dutch, Romanian and Italian languages (thanks to vvorl, Peter Tak, Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu and Guido Pascale)
- Other fixes, interface and performance improvements
EssentialPIM Pro and Essential Free 5.55 Released
12 June 2013
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 5.55 version. This release improves synchronizations with CalDAV/CardDAV services and Outlook and fixes known bugs and possible performance issues.
All users of Pro and Free editions of EssentialPIM are encouraged to upgrade to the new version. This update is free for all EssentialPIM Pro users who already have EPIM version 5.5x installed (regardless of the license expiration date).
For downloads, please visit our Get EPIM page or click on Help->Check For New Version from within EssentialPIM.
The detailed list of changes is available in the Version History.
EssentialPIM for Android 2.1.7 Released
30 May 2013
- Fixed Calendar crash on some devices
- Fixed search function not working properly in Calendar
EssentialPIM for Android 2.1.6 Released
27 May 2013
- Search in Calendar
- Ability to see appointment subjects in Month view
- Recurring events on the last day of each month are now handled correctly
- Fixed a contacts synchronization issue with Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
EssentialPIM Pro and Essential Free 5.54 Released
10 May 2013
We would like to announce the immediate availability of the new version of EssentialPIM. This release fixes issues found since the previous version and introduces couple of improvements regarding performance of the reminders window. All users of EssentialPIM are encouraged to upgrade to EPIM 5.54.
The new version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page. The list of changes is available in the Version History section.
This update is free for all EssentialPIM Pro users who already have EPIM version 5.x installed.
EssentialPIM for Android 2.1.2 Released
26 April 2013
- Added translations for Month view in Calendar for most of the supported languages
- Fixed issue with inability to switch to Year view in Calendar on some devices
- Some app optimization
EssentialPIM Pro and Essential Free 5.53 Released
17 April 2013
A new version of EssentialPIM is available for download. This is a service release with a number of improvements and fixes found since last version.
We also introduced couple of tweaks to improve performance and overall stability of all the major synchronizations (Google, Outlook, Android and iOS). The detailed list of changes can be found on the Version History page.
For EssentialPIM Pro 5.5x version users this update is free regardless of the license expiration date.
EssentialPIM for Android 1.92 Released
15 April 2013
- Updated Italian and French translations
- Fixed issue in Calendar when switching from Week to Month view
- Fixed loop in Notes after syncing with Windows EPIM
- Fixed sync issues in Contacts