Lo sentimos, de momento, esta sección del sitio web solamente está disponible en inglés. Sin embargo, siempre puede usar Google Translate para leerla en español.
News and Updates About EssentialPIM
Keep up on the latest news and insights
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 9.7. This release comes with numerous improvements such as:
- Add several related items at once through the Insert Hyperlink dialog window
- Set up reminders at specific date/time for events in Calendar (Reminder->Custom…)
- Create tags by typing # directly from sticky notes
- You can now choose not to show number of unread messages for any mail folder (right click, Properties)
- Specific set of columns in Advanced Search depending on the type of searched item
- Common keyboard shortcuts to increase/decrease idents in Notes (Ctrl+M & Ctrl+Shift+M)
- Call up Google Maps for addresses in Contacts
- Choose if to embed attachments into iCal files for events and tasks when sending them out via email
- Faster quick search feature in Mail and in Notes
- Improved synchronization with Outlook.com/Office 365 accounts
We also made quite a number of under the hood changes and adjustments that were meant to increase performance and overall stability of EPIM. Take a look at the Version History page for a more detailed list of changes.
For downloads of EPIM 9.7 please visit the Get EPIM page or wait till EssentialPIM automatically notifies you about the new version.
Update to the latest Pro version is free for anyone with the Lifetime licenses and for the Regular licenses purchased or updated after February 1, 2020. To renew your license, check out available options on the Pricing page.
Sports have a way of equalizing the skills of participants so that their performance is comparable. The players are given a “handicap”.
In everyday life, however, a handicap is not given, but is something one has and it does not equalize our ability. The handicapped person has to make accommodations to deal with everyday life.
EssentialPIM can be such an accommodation and in this post, I will try to tell how it can help make life easier for the handicapped. Every handicap is different, so I am speaking for myself. (I apologize to have used pictures from my German version in this article, but I’m sure readers will understand their content).
Real estate on the computer screen is valuable, much like real estate on the market.
Having space to work and being able to personalize that workspace are things that EPIM users have been requesting for a while. They are coming to pass; the EPIM team introduced a number of customizations in the past year.
The amount of space for work is important, but so is how it looks. Let's start with ways you can tailor EssentialPIM’s appearance.
In a year when our homes turned into offices and our cars became waiting rooms for appointments, this blog has been a cyberspace water cooler of sorts, a place for enthusiasts of simplicity and efficient organization to gather.
In our first year we have swapped all sorts of stories, from running EssentialPIM under Linux and using the Contacts module for tracking finances to the possibilities of EPIM for distraction free writing.
- Choose how to show tasks without dates when they are sorted by date - at the bottom or at the top of the list
- Search in Notes will scroll down to the first found result when hitting Enter
- Synchronization of lists with checkboxes in notes between WinEPIM, Android EPIM and Google Drive now works correctly
- EPIM shortcuts (1x1) should now always be opening correct modules
- No more self-increasing font in notes after synchronization with WinEPIM
- Fixed duplicates when moving sub-tasks from one list to another
- Other smaller fixes and stability improvements
Please note, this is a staged roll-out release, which means it might take some time till it reaches your Android devices.
We are excited to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 9.6 Pro and Free versions. This release comes with numerous new and improved features, some of them are listed below:
- Bulk change dates and times for appointments and/or tasks
- Filter tags in Tags Explorer by their colors
- Indication of the last event in the series
- Use F3 hotkey to redo the last search
- Add multiple related items at once through the Insert Hyperlink window
- Return to your custom sorting order for tasks (third position when clicking on the column name)
- Custom sorting for notes, contacts and password trees
- Match whole word only + Match case options in Advanced Search
- Arrange tags in the Tags field either alphabetically or by using drag&drop
- And much more
To see the full list, please head over to the Version History page.
Update to EssentialPIM 9.6 is being rolled out in stages, you should get notification about it in your copy of EssentialPIM not later than in the next couple of days. If you don’t want to wait or prefer to download the new version manually, you can do that from the Get EPIM page.
Update to the Pro version of EssentialPIM 9.6 is free for all users with the lifetime licenses and for the regular licenses with 1 year of free updates if they were purchased after December 15-th, 2019. Licenses can be renewed and updated on the Pricing page.
Crozdesk the Business Software discovery platform has reviewed EssentialPIM and awarded with Crozdesk Quality Choice Award 2020 for Top Ranked solution 89/100 for productive tools, next EPIM has earned another Crozdesk Happiest Users Award 2020 by leading all competitors with 92/100 scores for users satisfaction. One more Crozdesk Trusted Vendor Award fall into the name of EssentialPIM for best responses with 4.5/5 over all star ratings.