What is your favorite EssentialPIM Feature?

General talks about EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

What is your favorite EssentialPIM Feature?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Various synchronization options
13%
Android version
33%
iOS version
No votes
Cross-links (hyperlinks within database)
47%
Newsletter feature
7%
Multiple Sorting/filtering
No votes
Other (write your feature in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 15

JohnT

Re: What is your favorite EssentialPIM Feature?

Post by JohnT »

Favourite is calendar - great to have yearly option.

RC3 is great improvement re interface, little bit like MS Outlook but much better. I find the hyperlinking of emails pasted into Notes doesn't work anymore, the links keep breaking.

Thanks very much and kind regards, John.
Christopher Whitmey
Experienced

Post by Christopher Whitmey »

My favourite is Other: Readability and legibility of EPIM Today and Contacts in v.6.58 rather than in v 7.0. Please can you open a vote on this feature?

If other readers agree with me please show your support by Thanking me :wink:
EPIM Pro 11.2.4 Lifetime: Windows 10: Andoid EPIM 6.0.10
MiG
Novice

Post by MiG »

Hello,

I have no comment to existing features, but I have suggestion to add to epim brand new feature.

Would be possible to add to each contact some additional information (tags) based on which would be possible to make visible a connections between contacts? My intention is to make visible connections between persons listed in contacts. This could to allow to provide fast overview and maybe also show hidden connections and analysis in graphical form. Something like mentioned in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_network.
Tony7

Post by Tony7 »

hello and thanks for all the good work done so far!
Using much the phonebook and add many contacts from emails I would be more comfortable if the contacts you could open in a new window in order to work simultaneously on the email from where I take the data and address book to enter the new contact.
as I said in another post it would be very useful a FAST RESPONSE function in the new mail or answer window so you can enter a list of ready-made answers as you do with images and links.
would the data of a home can also assign a company to all the contacts related to that company. I mean I plug in the phone book with telephone ALPHACOMPANY email address etc ... in this company work A, B, C ... can automatically fill in the fields of A Company, B, C, involving them ALPHACOMPANY?
Last request, having many appointments do I insert the address of the appointment taking it from an existing contact in the address book? and also including a number of appointments with their addresses would be possible to have the best route if all times were flexible. or I have to do 50 deliveries in a morning I enter the untimed as appointments and automatically creates me the optimized route.
I hope I explained ... unfortunately I know little English and I used google translate.
thanks in advance for your attention
vanick

Post by vanick »

Multiple Sorting/filtering
PegP

Post by PegP »

Love to see more synchronization!
bluetooth3105
Novice

Post by bluetooth3105 »

Hi,
I've already wrote this in suggestions, so I'll just duplicate it here:

I'm an engineer and I LIKE EPIM very very much. I've bought the lifetime license for it.

And I ASK YOU: PLEASE make HTML support for your notes!! So people could just copy/paste articles form the web pages, with pictures.

This is the only thing that ESPIM lacks, I think. It could be a replacement for Evernote if had this.
This is not big deal for you.

P.S: If you create support for pen input like in Onenote I will recommend this app to every one I know.
PLEASE don't leave this message without your attention.
KmxSoft
Guru

Post by KmxSoft »

Rules definition is my major concern. FX:

1) A rule invaribly moves messages to a folder. It would be much more productive if right-clicking a folder provided create/edit/run rule for that folder. It's a pain having to navigate menu's and finding the rule amongst the long list of rules, it would be so much easier to go straight to the rule from the folder.
2) Add simple regular expression matching for the 'contains' rule. At present you can't use wildcards for matching content.
3) A recent bad change for me is that EPIM doesn't allow scraping of part of an email address (e.g. the domain name) from the email header. You can only copy the whole email address - and then have to waste time in rule editing chopping out the bits of the email address you don't want. I have no idea why the developers saw it as a recent improvement to force the user to select the whole email address - should be to default the whole address, but if part of the address has been highlighted then take that. Previously before that recent update it worked fine.
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

bluetooth3105 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:01 pm And I ASK YOU: PLEASE make HTML support for your notes!! So people could just copy/paste articles form the web pages, with pictures.
EPIM now has some support for HTML in Notes
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

KmxSoft, thank you, suggestions noted. If there will be more requests for similar functionality, we will implement them.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
mlrtiq
Novice

Post by mlrtiq »

android and ios functionality parity please... with sugar on top...!!
Rick74
Experienced

Post by Rick74 »

I would vote for "Saving tasks as appointements". The reverse would be a dream!