working with forms in PIM

General talks about EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

bb1671

working with forms in PIM

Post by bb1671 »

My use of the program could be improved for me by allowing me to fill out a form with field I enter in PIM. I take complaints by phone and enter them as tasks because there is often a follow-up needed. At the same time, I need to fill out a Case Form with date, name of the complainant, phone, and a few other items that get submitted to a data entry person for the company. Can I create or blend in a PDF fillable form in this program or can the data fields in PIM be transferred in my Case Form? Thanks for any help.
Argenthos
Experienced

Re: working with forms in PIM

Post by Argenthos »

Have you tried Contacts? You can add fields with more options, like CheckList, CheckBoxes, Dates etc.

Pdf viewing has been requested several times, maybe in the future EPIM be able to preview it in some way, but to create a fillable PDF, i doubt it.
admin
Site Admin

Re: working with forms in PIM

Post by admin »

Additional fields with the mentioned types are also available for tasks. Your Case Form is another app? If so, please check if it's able to import CSV files and if yes, you can export data into CSV from EPIM and then import it into another app.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!