Constant Crashing

General talks about EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

mkobett
Novice

Constant Crashing

Post by mkobett »

I am having significant problems with EPIM to the point that I may have to switch to another program, like WinPIM which I don't want to do because I've been using Essential since version 5.

It seems like the problem occurs when I'm working in the Notes section of the program, entering several entries and child-entries. Some of the data for these entries are entered via the keyboard and other pieces of information are pasted in from other programs. I get an error similar to the error screen that is attached to this message.

My database file is only 19 megabytes in size. I have already tried creating another database file and importing my calendar, passwords, etc. into it.

I have "sent" the error message on several occurrences but the problem is persisting.

Please let me know what I can do to solve this issue, I can't keep losing time because of program errors.

Thank you,
Mike
EPIM Error.jpg
admin
Site Admin

Re: Constant Crashing

Post by admin »

I guess the problem is either with the database file itself or with the data. You can try to sync your database over to the new one using EPIM Sync and then check if the issue is going to happen on the newly created file. If so, forward us that database with the sensitive info removed and describe in steps how to reproduce the problem. Thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!