Exchange Server native support

General talks about EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

mokaz
Novice

Exchange Server native support

Post by mokaz »

Hi there team,

I really like Essential PIM, best thing I've ever done onto my private emails. Portable version is a bliss, take it everywhere, run it everywhere...

Though, I'd really really love to replace my current work mail client; em client. They do support native Exchange Server integration (i guess through web access, which is totally fine on my end): https://www.emclient.com/em-with-microsoft-exchange

Hence I can retrieve my emails & my main calendar source is the Exchange one.

Is something in that vain in the pipeline for Essential PIM? As said, if that would be possible without having outlook setup locally, I'd clearly have Essential PIM all over.

Let me know,
Kind regards,
m.

PS: a search on the subject retrieved a few older entries where indeed someone said that this was on the roadmap..
Last edited by mokaz on Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Exchnage Server native support

Post by admin »

MS Exchange Server integration is coming in the next major version of EPIM 10.0. Although, you can already set up synchronization of your email and calendar by using the following option File->Synchronization->Add Synchronization->Office 365.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
mokaz
Novice

Re: Exchange Server native support

Post by mokaz »

Wahoo now that's neat !! Honestly feature parity with the client I've mentioned above is really all I need to happily run, have all my meetings accepted and set in my calendar etc.. Looking forward to test it out, will jump on the beta that's sure..

Thanks a lot,
Kind regards,
m.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Exchange Server native support

Post by admin »

Good, don't forget to forward us a request so that we include you in the Beta team :)
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!