- 1. Please make sure you have EssentialPIM Pro 3.54 or newer version
2. Go to the directory where EssentialPIM Pro is installed and delete PPCSync.dll file
3. Download PPCSync.dll attached to this post
4. Connect your device to your computer and copy the downloaded PPCSync.dll file into the Windows directory on your device (allow to overwrite if file already exists)
5. Start EssentialPIM Pro and choose File->Synchronization->Windows Mobile
General talks about EssentialPIM
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6744
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:12 am
- Has thanked: 519 times
- Been thanked: 304 times
Here’s a step by step instruction about how to make your pocket device running on Windows Mobile 2003/2003SE operating system to synchronize with the latest EssentialPIM Pro versions.
- (445 KiB) Downloaded 1490 times
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!