- Navigate to the Languages folder located where EssentialPIM is installed. That’s C:\Program Files (x86)\EssentialPIM\Languages for the Desktop version and a folder where you put EssentialPIM into for the Portable one.
- Find English.lng language file and copy it to another folder.
- Now start Windows Notepad and navigate to the folder where you placed a copy of the language file, open it.
- You can start translating right away. Just make sure to rename English.lng file when saving it (make sure you save it in UTF-8 encoding, in Windows Notepad there’s an Encofing drop down list right next to the Save button)
- When you’re done with the translation, please forward it to us (epimsupport[at]essentialpim.com).
Thank you and good luck!