Show "sliding ToDos" in Calendar

Here we post and discuss the iCal calendars which users create with EssentialPIM
gm2904

Show "sliding ToDos" in Calendar

Post by gm2904 »

As a 10 years long user of Lotus Organizer 6, I am used to "sliding tasks" showing in calendar section. By that I mean that a task with a given completion date will keep showing in Calendar on ToDay when overdue, as long as it is not declared 100% completed. Is it possible to obtain the same behavior for overdue tasks in ePIM ???
Max
Site Admin

Re: Show "sliding ToDos" in Calendar

Post by Max »

Thanks, suggestion noted. So far not many requests for this, so I can not promise quick implementation.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Your V Gal
Experienced

Post by Your V Gal »

I would LOVE this idea as I waste too much time moving 'top projects' from one day to another if I don't get them done. The only way they stay on my priority list is on the Daily Calendar. I also would love a way to 'bulk' move tasks from 1 day to the next rather than one by one.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The first suggestion is in the plans. As for the second one about bulk moving of tasks - this feature became available in EPIM 9.6.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
locke
Guru

Post by locke »

I know the solution of floating dates in other Apps. These will always be postponed by one day if they are not done.