EssentialPim Pro is great

This forum lists success stories of EPIM users. If you find EPIM useful- welcome to post here!
wigryn
Novice

EssentialPim Pro is great

Post by wigryn »

I used a lot of PIM programs. Two of them I think are the best. One is the Lotus program (I do not even know if it still exists), the other is EssentialPim Pro, which I bought for lifetime and I'm happy. I noticed minor errors several times, but after being written to the company, the revised version was immediately available. Regards, Vit Vigryn
Max
Site Admin

Re: EssentialPim Pro is great

Post by Max »

Hello,

thank you for the appraisal!
Maxim,
EPIM Team
jvo
Novice

Post by jvo »

yes EPIM is great - the best part it is actively getting better! Every month or so, you get a new version with effective and useful added capabilities. :D

Great people equal great product!
Sersti
Guru

Post by Sersti »

I totally agree - and unlike other software, there is a friendly team that listens and responds!
geistLich
Experienced

Post by geistLich »

I have to agree, too. There a still a few bugs but I have the feeling the devs are listening and doing immediately fixes. Also suggestions seems to be recognized and implemented, if useful for the community. Let's see how development of EPIM will go in the next time.

Thanks to max and admin from the forum and anton from mail support!
Tommy2phones
Novice

Post by Tommy2phones »

wigryn wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:29 pm I used a lot of PIM programs. Two of them I think are the best. One is the Lotus program (I do not even know if it still exists), the other is EssentialPim Pro, which I bought for lifetime and I'm happy. I noticed minor errors several times, but after being written to the company, the revised version was immediately available. Regards, Vit Vigryn
I used the Lotus Suite, including Organizer, for many years, until they decided not to support it any more. I reluctantly started to use Outlook, but was never happy with it.
I have now found EPIM, which I am hoping will replace Outlook. I only need to get it syncing with Pocket Informant on my iPhone then it's goodbye Microsoft!