EPIM in other ways

This forum lists success stories of EPIM users. If you find EPIM useful- welcome to post here!
yawetag

EPIM in other ways

Post by yawetag »

Along with the usual reasons for using EPIM, I also use it for two more reasons:

First, I have used it for my baby pool at work and with the family. My first child will be born any day now, and I used the Calendar to mark what people picked for the birth date. After changes are made, I upload the new HTML file to a website where the family and friends can view the picks.

Secondly, I use it to keep track of my poker playing. I add tasks of upcoming poker tournaments, and then use it to keep track of my poker playing. I use the Contacts Database to keep track of players, and have changed most of the fields to be more customized for what I like to find.

In my personal database for everyday activities, I've renamed a lot of the things to make sense to me. I changed "Tasks" to "Events" and "Schedule" to "Calendar", along with some minor changes to other phrases.

It's great to finally find a calendar program to run on a USB drive. It makes it much easier to take the drive everywhere I go and find a computer to plug it into.