"HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden" at Syncing with Google

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: Max, TerryRogers

JUGLANS
Novice

Re: "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden" at Syncing with Google

Post by JUGLANS »

Good Morning,
now is ok for calendar, but i can't Sync Contact, i obtanin the error 43 Forbidden.
Can i do ?
Thanks for help

gertone
Novice

Post by gertone »

admin wrote:Okay, we need the detailed log. You can turn it on in Tools->Options->Synchronization. After that try to sync and if there's still the error, please send me the extended log file via PM. Thanks!
I sent it, did you get it?
Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

JUGLANS, are you using a 2-factor authentication with Google? If yes, please see this post by Google:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

gertone, yes and replied back. Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

tsuchiya, currently we only synchronize calendars that are visible in the Google Calendar web interface under My calendars. We will probably add additional options in the future versions that should allow selecting calendars you wish to sync with.

gmaddry
Novice

Post by gmaddry »

Yesterday I synced OK with Google. Now I get 410 Gone Error. I deleted sync and added and still get the error. One way sync to Google. Logs are attached. EPIM 6.02 Windows 7 x64.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

gmaddry, thanks for the log files. I downloaded and deleted them from your post. Will be back soon with some info.

MEVCRNA
Novice

Post by MEVCRNA »

For some reason my post from last night didn't get online. I have followed all the steps outlined in other posts and still get 403 forbidden when trying to sync google calendar. I have deleted and updated EPIM to 6.02, deleted and recreated Google sync and inserted token, rebooted and repeated all the above. Some calendars seem to be syncing from google to epim. A new appointment in google shows up in epim, a new appointement in epim doesnt show up in google. Several visible google calendars do not show up in epim.
Thanks

hmuem
Novice

Post by hmuem »

admin wrote:Okay, guys, the wait is over. The new version is ready. Here's the download links:
EssentialPIM Pro: http://www.essentialpim.com/download/Es ... IMPro6.exe
EssentialPIM Pro Portable: http://www.essentialpim.com/download/Es ... oPort6.zip

These are fully functional 6.02 Pro versions of EssentialPIM, not yet announced anywhere except here, though. We still need to make some adjustments to EssentialPIM Free version before announcing the new version release. It seems we are not going to have enough time in our possession today in order to finish working on the Free version and therefore we are postponing the official release date to tomorrow. At the same time we didn't want to make you wait anymore longer and decided to post the links earlier.

Please also note that since there were changes in Google Calendar APIv3 authentication scheme, you'd either need to create a new synchronization for your Google Calendar or edit settings of the existing one (click on Tools->Options->Synchronizations->Google, tap on the button with question mark near the Code field for Calendar and follow on-screen instructions).

Would very much appreciate to hear your feedback and also wish to thank you for your patience!
Thank your for that quickly support!!
Have downloaded and installed the EPIM 6.02-Version right now and Google-synchronisation works again ...

BUT:
subscribed (not my own) calendars in google (the calendar of my wife for example) are no more synchroniced!! (they are visible !!) :shock:

What can i do (are there any options?), so that syncing them works again - like before? :?:

Thank you for your assistance
best regards Harald

Thank you for yor help!

Best Regards

Harald Mümmler

Jenee
Novice

Post by Jenee »

Yes this is hopeless. One error is just replaced with another. Now it is the http/1.1 410 gone error.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

gmaddry, please try to clear up the Google sync data (File->Database Management, Clear synchronization data, Google, Clear), should help. Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

MEVCRNA, are you synchronizing with Google Calendar only or there are other Google services included in sync like Tasks, Contacts, Drive? Please also mention which of the Google Calendars are not being synchronized.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Harald, thanks for the info, we're investigating the reason for that at the moment. Hopefully will fix in the next EPIM 6.03 update.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jenee, nothing is ever hopeless :) Please clear Google synchronization data: File->Database Management, Clear synchronization data, Google, Clear. Sync should be able to work normally after that.

MEVCRNA
Novice

Post by MEVCRNA »

Good morning. I'm sure you're as frustrated as we are. I am syncing My Calendars from Google. I tried clearing sync data but there was none for google.

I had a minute and created an appointment in google and one in epim. google syncs to epim but epim generated 403 forbidden error when it tried to add to google.

Further, I deleted the appointment in google and it would not delete in epim with sync. I am syncing only calendar.
Last edited by MEVCRNA on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.