Update to EPIM 7 confusing view

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

nicolleen

Update to EPIM 7 confusing view

Post by nicolleen »

Hi,

I've been using EPIM for over 10 years now. I've just updated from EPIM6 to EPIM7, and the appearance of the calendar view has changed a lot this time, but not to its advantage. It is very confusing now with lots of additional (menu) items and big letters everywhere.
Via the options I can adjust font size, background color and grid color, but unfortunately the font size only applies to the "To Do list", the background and grid color is faded no matter which color I choose, and there is no option to remove some of the new menu items or reduce font size or make the actual calendar view more viewable. At the moment it just looks unstructured and like a big bunch of appointments. Up to now it was very structured and I could easily with one glance see what's up when. It was also a lot more structured with the litte week names monday tuesday wednesday, now I've got huge MO. TUE. WED. and no way to change this.

In worst case I will go back to version 6, but if someone can tell me how to adjust the new look a bit, I'd rather be up to date.

thanks,
nicolleen
Max
Site Admin

Re: Update to EPIM 7 confusing view

Post by Max »

Hello,

indeed, version 7.x features a major redesign. We have done several rounds of significant UX improvements thereafter.
As regards your particular case- please post screenshot(s) demonstrating the issues you mentioned- that will help us understand the cases better and possibly propose a solution.
Maxim,
EPIM Team