Can't sync

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

cindyjw

Can't sync

Post by cindyjw »

I need some help. I purchased EPIM Pro and then discovered that I needed to upgrade to PPC to be able to sync with my iPAQ. I ordered the upgrade, installed it, but it never asked for my new license code that I got with my email. When I run EPIM Pro, and try to sync, it just says that this feature is available in EPIM PPC edition. When I downloaded the upgrade, it saved the .exe file as the same name as the EPIM Pro exe file. Is that correct?

I have tried everything. I have uninstalled everything, just installed EPIM PPC, and still no syncing ability. Please help.

Cindy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please register the program with PPC license code. You'll be able to synchronize then. Thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!

Post by Guest »

When I register with the new code, it won't accept it. Is the upgrade supposed to save as the same program name as the EPIM PRO exe name?

I've tried saving it to a new folder and starting up that exe file, but it still won't accept my new code. It will accept the original PRO code, but not the upgrade code.

Thanks so much for your help.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please forward us your corrent PPC edition code to epimsupport[at]essentialpim.com, we'll check it and issue a new one, if needed. Thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!