Missing Labels PT-BR

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: Max, TerryRogers

hamiltonfsj
Novice

Missing Labels PT-BR

Post by hamiltonfsj »

There are some missing labels for PT-BR [Português (Brasil)] on the update screens.

I already reported this, it was fixed, but some time after the fix (not much), it started happening again, maybe a file was messed up.

Label Bug - PT-BR EssentialPim.PNG
Label Bug 2 - PT-BR EssentialPim.PNG
Label Bug 2 - PT-BR EssentialPim.PNG (3.47 KiB) Viewed 93 times

admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing Labels PT-BR

Post by admin »

Thank you for letting us know, will fix this in the next version.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!

mchalnict

Re: Missing Labels PT-BR

Post by mchalnict »

admin wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:54 pm
Thank you for letting us know, will fix this in the next version.
I am the volunteer translator for PT-BR. Problem is I use a "translation/comparison" tool that messes things up sometimes. With so many language strings for updating now and again, the only way of keeping the language file up to date is making use of one, which somehow speeds up the translation/update process, at least as far as my way of doing the translation stuff is concerned. The only one tool of this kind I know of worth using - "compatible" with EPIM language file structure in fact - is the one provided by the developers over at Italian hexagora.com, a free software tool called IniTransUtil.exe. It may be the case that there is some other better > LANGUAGE COMPARISON TOOL < out there over the web, whose existence I unfortunately ignore. Them guys at EPIM should be the ones who should make sure of finding out a way of providing such a tool for facilitating and speeding up the work of translators, IMHO.

And I checked up the related language file again for any problems and apparently there's nothing wrong with it now, after the latest update done upon it. See file attached below.

Regards.
PortugueseBR.zip
(41.48 KiB) Downloaded 4 times