Deleted Tasks Keep Appearing

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

miket83706
Novice

Deleted Tasks Keep Appearing

Post by miket83706 »

Deleted multiple sub-tasks and they show back up after I close (to the system tray) and then reopen after about 15 minutes. I have Pro 9.7.5. It is synced with my Android phone. Is there a log file that I can look at that will tell us what is going on? How do I trouble shoot this?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Deleted Tasks Keep Appearing

Post by admin »

You can check for the log files here: Tools->Options->Synchronization, Browse...
Are you able to reproduce the issue? If so, will it happen if you disable any sync for a while?
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
miket83706
Novice

Post by miket83706 »

Yes I can reproduce all the time. Ok I have turned off synching. I'll try to reproduce the issue to see if synching was part of the issue and report back to you.
miket83706
Novice

Post by miket83706 »

Ok I have been testing it with the sync disabled. In fact I deleted the sync (Android phone) on the PC side. The problem disappeared so obviously the issue is with the sync. I am going to recreate the sync and see what happens? Should I do something else?
miket83706
Novice

Post by miket83706 »

I have recreated the sync and synced a couple times and no deleted tasks reappear. I have manually created a couple tasks from the laptop, synced, verified they are on the phone, deleted them from the laptop, synced, verified they are still gone, and resynced and verified a couple times. So far it's working. I am going to do the same thing but not sync after the deletions and let the phone sync on it's own schedule and see what happens. I'll let you know.
miket83706
Novice

Post by miket83706 »

It appears to be working. Please close this issue. Thanks for the support!