(SOLVED) Delete/Re-Install Acct Issues - Now a Mess

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

CraigS26
Guru

(SOLVED) Delete/Re-Install Acct Issues - Now a Mess

Post by CraigS26 »

EDIT: 3/27/21 Made New Database and re-created all accounts.
Use to fry my brain doing this when the steps were new and what-if's were scary; Now it's mostly easy & I'll know what to do when a mess like this returns - as it has done prior..
I STILL Get the (see JPG) Inbox Riff-Raff Deleted sub-folder attaching to the Inbox - and keep Deleting it. SEE POST #3[
==============================================================================

For a 2nd time when Sending an (IMAP) Hotmail email I started having to enter my Hotmail Acct Name Only - Not Password - and repeated Admin's prior suggestion to delete acct and start over].
Doing that I wound up with the JPG below (I deleted the Inbox attached odd, empty Deleted car folder stuff that has happened before AND just Clk'ing - Manage Folders - found it gives an Error Popup/ Send Report EVERY time I clk . Manage Folder Box is .... Blank.

If it matters, my DB and EPIM.ini / Logs are on the usual (SSD) C:\ ... \AppData\Roaming\EPIM folder -- and Backups -- are on a separate D: HDD Data drive -- As They have Been for Months.

I never use Manage Folders and Can Live With This - I'm just assuming a Blank Folder List & the Popups should be fixed.
SEE 2nd POST..........
Attachments
3-23-21 MANAGE FOLDER ERRORS.jpg
Last edited by CraigS26 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
EPIM PRO LIFE 11.8.4 - Win 10 Pro - 22H2 --- ESET EIS Prem - Mbam Prem - Diskeeper Pro '15 - Macrium Pd v8
CraigS26
Guru

Re: Delete/Re-Install Acct Issues - Now a Mess

Post by CraigS26 »

EDIT 3/25/21: THREE PROBLEMS EXIST After the 2nd Delete / Re-install of my Hotmail Account :
(1) My Hotmail Acct name vanishes from the New Msg FROM Drop-down list; The 2nd Install temporarily Showed it, BUT it has since disappeared, and
(2) the (see Post #1 JPG) INBOX Deleted sub-folder String keeps Re-appearing, I Delete the string, and it Re-appears on & on......
(3) Clking Manage Folders to check it - it did show after 2nd Re-install - shows Blank Block and a popup about Re-Authorizing via Settings;
WHEN I Re-Authorize I twice got the following POPUP
---- Any Help is appreciated....

3-25-21 RE-AUTH HOTMAIL ISSUE.jpg
Last edited by CraigS26 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
EPIM PRO LIFE 11.8.4 - Win 10 Pro - 22H2 --- ESET EIS Prem - Mbam Prem - Diskeeper Pro '15 - Macrium Pd v8
CraigS26
Guru

Re: (SOLVED) Delete/Re-Install Acct Issues - Now a Mess

Post by CraigS26 »

I clk'd on -- Manage Folders -- in the NEW DB -- and found the Deleted Folder with my (empty) car sub-folders had Chk Marks, and That is why they kept re-appearing AFTER I Deleted them. Solved issue. (chg'd Outbox to Header)

AND the WHY it's THERE is the most intriguing part............

3-27-21 INBOX DELETED FLDR IS IN MANAGE FLDRS LIST.jpg