3rd Time Since Feb - Login to Hotmail Each Send

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

CraigS26
Guru

3rd Time Since Feb - Login to Hotmail Each Send

Post by CraigS26 »

On Feb 6 (re-create IMAP Hotmail acct worked) & Mar 23 I posted I had to Login to IMAP Hotmail with each attempt to Send AND -- the March [2nd new Hotmail Acct] -- netted "Error During Execution of the Program" popup.
I had to create a New Database with my IMAP Hotmail, wife's IMAP @ bellsouth.net, and my Gmail accts.
NOW I have to Login to Hotmail Again each Send.

Do I repeat this every 2-4 months, or is there something I should do before attempting a 3rd fix?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35897
Last edited by CraigS26 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EPIM PRO LIFE 11.8.4 - Win 10 Pro - 22H2 --- ESET EIS Prem - Mbam Prem - Diskeeper Pro '15 - Macrium Pd v8
admin
Site Admin

Re: 3rd Time Since Feb - Login to Hotmail Each Send

Post by admin »

Create a new database on EPIM 9.9.6 and add the account into it, should work ok afterwards.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
CraigS26
Guru

Post by CraigS26 »

A tiny question.
I think - with last March's New DB - before creating New Accts I re-Named the current -- test.epim -- and INI -- files Both to -- .old -- just to stop them from working as new DB was being built.
This time, IF I leave the current -- test.epim DB and .INI -- As Is -- and do a "Save As" re-name of the New DB to -- test2.epim -- would EPIM care that I'd have 2 DB's loading the Same 3 Mail Accts ( 2 IMAP + Gmail )?

So, name current DB to .old, then do New DB, or just Re-name new DB and create same 3 Mail Accts?
I'd Delete current DB when I proved Login issue was solved with New DB.
EPIM PRO LIFE 11.8.4 - Win 10 Pro - 22H2 --- ESET EIS Prem - Mbam Prem - Diskeeper Pro '15 - Macrium Pd v8
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Not at all, you can have and use the configuration with 2 or more DBs with the same email accounts without any problems.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!