Syncform problem on Google sync

Please post your suggestions, bug reports, ideas regarding synchronization here
paulg
Novice

Syncform problem on Google sync

Post by paulg »

I have EPIM setup to auto sync with Google every 30 minutes but every time the sync takes place the syncform pops up and stays on the screen, it just has a red cross in the box - see screen shot. The sync seems to be working OK its just annoying have the box popping up.
If I do a manual sync, the box remains after the sync has finished - with the red cross
I'm using the latest version of EPIM on Windows 7 64 bit.
Paul
Attachments
syncform.jpg
syncform.jpg (21.93 KiB) Viewed 2483 times
Paul
--------------------------------
http://www.ipgphotography.com
----------------------------------
EssentialPim-Pro, Windows7 64bit

bng
Novice

Re: Syncform problem on Google sync

Post by bng »

Similar problem on Win7 64-bit too. EPIM Pro portable 4.54 lic. Tried also the most updated version EssentialPIM Pro Portable 5.03, the same!

No pop-up window if sync for Notes not selected.

Problem details as found with sync for Contacts, Notes and Calendar only : sync for Notes not working; Calendar appointments that are changed from repeated series missing - only the original series; sync Contacts seems ok.

paulg
Novice

Re: Syncform problem on Google sync

Post by paulg »

I cured the problem by deleting the goggle sync and then creating a new one - I can't explain why it worked, but it did.
I no longer use epim because of the number of bugs in the sync process generally, my contacts and calendar often got corrupted and the formatting of the notes often went astray.
I've now gone back to Outlook with Companion sync which seems to be much more reliable and I use Onenote for my notes - the whole setup now works well with Android.
Paul
--------------------------------
http://www.ipgphotography.com
----------------------------------
EssentialPim-Pro, Windows7 64bit