Tasks sync - problem and question

Please post your suggestions, bug reports, ideas regarding synchronization here
skrzypol

Tasks sync - problem and question

Post by skrzypol »

Hi!

I'm testing the PRO version of the Essential PIM, trying to establish if it can beat over the currently used by me other program. However I have two issues concerning to-do tasks:

1) google sync does not work
configured properly, ticked to sync calendar, tasks, contacts and notes, 2-side sync. All sync brilliantly, except tasks. No sync error messages or whatever - it just not syncing tasks at all, epim tasks are not shown in the google tasks, google tasks are not present in epim. What is wrong? How can I fix it?

2) tasks in calendar
it is great that I can set to show task as an event in the calendar. However, this task-events are also not synced to the google calendar. That is crucial for me! :) I have figured out that actually there is no software available which is able to store tasks dates (start date, end date, alarm) into google calendar. I do not get it, because in nowadays living in the cloud style should allow me to remind me about my tasks wherever and whenever. Is this possible at all? :)
Max
Site Admin

Re: Tasks sync - problem and question

Post by Max »

Hello,

1- can you please post screenshots of your EPIM and Google screen? I was not able to reproduce the problem on 5.57
2- Google does not allow to add time to Tasks
Maxim,
EPIM Team