2nd baikal connection gets stuck

Please post your suggestions, bug reports, ideas regarding synchronization here
Yngvar

2nd baikal connection gets stuck

Post by Yngvar »

Hello everybody,

I am Felix from Germany and I am looking for a alternative for lightning as it causes some problems.

I downloaded the ePIM Pro test version today and installed it on a Win7Prox64.
I configured successfully one connection to my baikal Server. The synchronisation was successfully as well. The meetings showed up in ePIM.
I tried to configure a second connection, but during the synchronisation it gets stuck, when the loading bar is at the half. This calendar is way smaller then the first one.
I need this two calendars for my employee and me.
Hopefully you can give me some advice/support for this problem.

As I can not try the full function of the two baikal calendars I have one more question:
Is it possible to choose on which calendar my meetings will be saved? Maybe also a meeting for 2 calendars at once?

Thanks and best regards

Felix
Yngvar

Re: 2nd baikal connection gets stuck

Post by Yngvar »

I now found oout, that epim uploaded all meetings from the first calendar into the second and thats the reason why it got stuck... Seems like the two calDAV calendars doesn't get seperated in the epim database :-( Do I have to use two different databases in epim?

But for sure I cant use this features then:
Yngvar wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:02 am As I can not try the full function of the two baikal calendars I have one more question:
Is it possible to choose on which calendar my meetings will be saved? Maybe also a meeting for 2 calendars at once?
Max
Site Admin

Re: 2nd baikal connection gets stuck

Post by Max »

Hello,

within one database, EPIM has 1 calendar. Events within that calendar might be distinguished by Category, Tags.
Therefore, yes, if you synchronizing the same database with a few synchronization sources- the calendar will have data from both. However, that should not cause synchronization to stuck.
If you want a sure way to separate calendar events from different synchronizations- you need to use different EPIM databases.
Maxim,
EPIM Team