Email Account from Exchange outlook 365

Please post your suggestions, bug reports, ideas regarding synchronization here
cosw
Novice

Email Account from Exchange outlook 365

Post by cosw »

Hello,
I have read that it's possible to get the mail from my office account with epim. But after entering the office email address everytime the message appear "This Microsoft account don't exist" Nothing said that it is an business office account.
But the synchronization from calendar, contacts, todos is working well.

What I made wrong?

Thanks
Christian

PS.
Windows 10, Epim Pro 8.54.1
Max
Site Admin

Re: Email Account from Exchange outlook 365

Post by Max »

Your business account may be restricted in access, thus EPIM can not reach it. I would suggest trying with other IMAP mail client, e.g. Thunderbird just to test.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
CHB
Novice

Post by CHB »

I have an issue that looks similar to the one mentioned in this topic. I am currently using EPIM Pro Portable v.8.6.1; trying to setup my mail module for IMAP access to Microsoft Office 365. My Office 365 settings work fine with Outlook, but there appears to be something amiss when I try to configure access via EPIM.

The steps I have taken so far are as follows:

1. EPIM: File > New > Mail Account.... The "Account Wizard" pop-up window appears.

2. On the "Identity" page of the Account Wizard pop-up, I enter my name and my pre-existing Office 365 email address; then I click "Next" to go on to the "Incoming Mail Server" page.

3. On the Incoming Mail Server page, I click "Next" to accept "IMAP4 (OAuth authentication)" as my "Server type."

The next window is where my problem appears. I have uploaded an image to help explain the situation. Note that my Office 365 email is redacted in the image for privacy reasons.

D-20191210-1T-155153.png

The question is, why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist? It appears there's something amiss when attempting to connect to Office 365 via EPIM. Again, I am using a perfectly good Office 365 email address that works fine with my Outlook desktop. Any ideas?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please send me your logins (email addresses you use as logins) via PM. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!