New Toolbar Button

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

KmxSoft
Guru

New Toolbar Button

Post by KmxSoft »

I figure that it would be a simple enhancement if the user were provided with one or more configurable toolbar buttons. This wouldn't need any serious reprogramming of EPIM, just a "you clicked button X and I'm going to execute menu option XYZ".

I'm thinking that the user could configure a button to trigger one of the already available menu options.

For example, if the button was clicked it would perform the menu option for rule management. Right now that rule management is multiple click and select, which is a PITA for productivity. It would be real handy if I had a button for rule management.

Rule management isn't the only option which could benefit - for example send/recdeive, backup, options and other menu options might suit some users so having a couple of user-configrable buttons might be appropriate.

If those buttons weren't configured then they would stay hidden, so no visible change to existing functionality.
Max
Site Admin

Re: New Toolbar Button

Post by Max »

Hello,

suggestion noted, thank you.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
StevanD
Novice

Post by StevanD »

I vote for this too.
horst
Guru

Post by horst »

Support +++
ecsaltz
Guru

Post by ecsaltz »

Very useful efficiency feather: +1
PC Desktop: Window 11 Pro, 34 inch 4K monitor.
Cell phone: Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Android 12 - linked with Garmin Fenix 6 Pro wrist watch and Fitbit Sense wrist watch.