editing and exporting contacts!!

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: Max, TerryRogers

ironmathyu5
Novice

editing and exporting contacts!!

Post by ironmathyu5 »

Hi,
I've been using EPIM for a few days, it is wonderfall program and I like it so much.. but I noticed 2 issues that are very important if you can solve them for me..
1. when I edit my contacts and then export them as a VCard file (*.vcf); they are exported as seperate files (1 file for each contact).. what I want is to export them as one vcf file (like in exporting from my phone or from google contacts)
2. the ability to edit multi contacts in one acton will be very usefull (like find a specific word in the names and replace it)

MetalDrop
Guru

Re: editing and exporting contacts!!

Post by MetalDrop »

------------------------------------------------
WARNING: I notice your posts contain hidden links, you're computer or web browser may be infected with malware.

I replaced the https with hxxps and removed the formating so that you could see the links in your post in the below quote.
ironmathyu5 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:04 am
2. the ability to edit multi contacts in one acton will be very usefull (like find a specific word in the names and replace it) hxxps://19216811.cam/ hxxps://19216811.cam hxxps://xender.vip hxxps://xender.vip hxxps://testmyspeed.onl hxxps://testmyspeed.onl

You can do this using the advanced search tool:
Setup.jpg
Results:
Resutls.jpg
Windows 7 64-bit US-ENG & Windows 10 64-bit US-ENG, Intel i7 7700k, 32GB DDR4, Nvidia & AMD Ryzen 2600 16GB DDR4 Nvidia 1080ti
[I'm helpful and often reply to questions, please note however I am just a fellow user and not staff.]

admin
Site Admin

Re: editing and exporting contacts!!

Post by admin »

MetalDrop wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:02 pm
WARNING: I notice your posts contain hidden links, you're computer or web browser may be infected with malware.
Nice find, MetalDrop! He might be a very sophisticated spammer, after all ;) I see his email address was found twice in the StopForumSpam database.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!