PC and Android - Do Not Strike Through My Completed Items

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

dirmansyah
Experienced

PC and Android - Do Not Strike Through My Completed Items

Post by dirmansyah »

Please note that I set various background colours to the Categories.

On EPIM PC:
In all views, except Table view, there is no attribute indicating that the item is completed.
In Table view, the completed appointment is struck through and its fonts colour becomes gray.

On EPIM Android:
In all views, the completed appointment is struck through and its fonts colour becomes gray.

1. It is confusing that identical items look different in the two apps in the same views.

2. Strike through and font colour changing (e.g. light gray) reduce the readability of the text. Please, try setting differrent background colours to the Categories. You will see how bad it is. Making the font darker is not good concerning the background colour for the categories.The best solution is providing system icon indicating the completed appointment and provide option to disable the strike through and the changing of font colour.

Thank you.
Last edited by dirmansyah on Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: PC and Android - Completed Appointment Appearance Issue

Post by admin »

Thanks for the suggestions, noted!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
dirmansyah
Experienced

Re: PC and Android - PC and Android - Do Not Strike Through My Completed Items

Post by dirmansyah »

Please,

This request is applied to any item that can be set as 'completed'.

For any COMPLETED item:

1. Do not change the colour of font.
2. Do not strike-through the text.
3. Provide another indicator to show that the item is completed (by using icon, symbol, etc)

Please, do not reduce the readability of my text. Eventhough they are completed, I still need to read them clearly.

If you think changing the colour and strike-through are the ideal things, at least give users options to disable them.

[ and yes, I am mad :) ]

Thank you.