Need a hotkey when calendar tasks are 100% done

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: Max, TerryRogers

Hambrecht

Need a hotkey when calendar tasks are 100% done

Post by Hambrecht »

When appointments and scheduled tasks have been completed, I set them to 100% completed.
Because a large part was just not done or people did not show up for the appointment. Therefore, we have to recognize missed appointments and completed.
It would be a great help to set an appointment with a hotkey to "100% done". Right click, and then through 2 submenus is simply annoying, if there were hundreds of appointments.
Thank you.
Wir digitalisieren für Sie in Rundfunkqualität Tonbänder, Schallplatten, Musikkassetten, MiniDisc, DAT, Tefifon, Draht. CD-Ripping-Service.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Need a hotkey when calendar tasks are 100% done

Post by admin »

You can select as many appointments as you wish and then click on Edit->Completion->100%, this will adjust completion of the selected events at once.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!

Keldi
Guru

Post by Keldi »

admin wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:41 pm
click on Edit
Wow, I've totally missed that in the Calendar module. Thanks Hambrecht for the question and admin for the answer.

I believe that there is some inconsistency in the EPIM interface with this. Changing status/completion/category and so on for several items:
Today module -> through the right click menu BUT not in the menu Edit.
Calendar module (Day/Week/Week Agenda/Month/Year) -> in the menu Edit BUT not with the right click menu

The Calendar Table view is the lucky one, both methods work there.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yep, confirm the inconsistency, will try to improve the situation in the next update. Thanks for noticing and letting us know!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!