Popup menu for leafs

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

MetalDrop
Guru

Popup menu for leafs

Post by MetalDrop »

A while back someone suggested leaf numbers [numbers that show the number of leafs on a note in a different style then the sub note numbers we have now] and while working today I had a crazy idea I wanted to suggest and see what others thought about.

What if we did the numbers, AND made it so you could click them and see a popup menu allowing you to select what leaf you wanted to go to.
Attachments
Leaf popup menu.jpg
EPIM Portable Pro Running/Tested On: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit US-ENG|i5-6400+Quadro P620|i7-7700K+1050ti|i7-8700K+970GTX|AMD 5600x+1080ti|16GB+RAM&NVMe SSDs
[I'm helpful and often reply to questions, however I am just a fellow user and not staff.]
SilverSound
Expert

Re: Popup menu for leafs

Post by SilverSound »

I think I would like this if you could then hide the leaf tab bar at the bottom of the window. It would make the interface cleaner/less distracting, but overall probably not worth the time/energy as it would make implementing the poll requested feature of being able to edit multiple leafs at one time harder to implement, and I'm really looking forward to being able to edit multiple leafs at one time.