reminder pops up every few seconds -reffering to contacts

Business edition tips, tricks, problems and discussions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

porrasc

reminder pops up every few seconds -reffering to contacts

Post by porrasc »

EssentialPIM Pro reminder pops up every few seconds. The reminder refer to "new contact". There is no way to stop the ongoing pop ups. First I tried deleting the "task", then I changed the repeating to several days and finally I deactivated the contact module. Nevertheless the reminder pops up every few seconds. A temporary workaround would be to disable the reminder function in general, but I can't find such an option.
Max
Site Admin

Re: reminder pops up every few seconds -reffering to contacts

Post by Max »

Hello,

most likely some events with reminders came from one of your synchronizations. I suggest to start EPIM and leave it for a while so that all reminders could appear, then delete them all. Also disable all synchronizations to make sure no more undesired reminders appear.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
porrasc

Post by porrasc »

Hello Maxim,
although I described that it could not be a Reminder I had created (a reminder that refers to "new contact"?), I followed your instructions. The error still exists exactly as before. Here is a picture https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/419414 ... 1.png.html
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Please send me a private message here on the forum with your license key, will check it. This may indicate to issue with licensing of the software.
Maxim,
EPIM Team