Recent Update

If you are using Free version, please post your questions here. Please note, Free version support is done on a low priority basis.

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

joses

Recent Update

Post by joses »

Hi,
After ignoring many previous updates, I today decided to upgrade to the latest version (from version ?). Even though I am able to open the most recent contact data, this updated version does not seem to show all fields from the prior version, e.g., cell phone numbers.
Am I doing something wrong? In any event, is it possible to revert to the version x that I had before this update (even though I don't know what version that was)? If I do revert, will the info that I had in all field in the older version reappear?
thanks!
Max
Site Admin

Re: Recent Update

Post by Max »

Hello,

skipping many major versions is no advised. Please use "All fields" tab to see all the fields.
In any case, EPIM, before upgrading your database has made a special backup of your "old-version" database. It's on your computer with a name ...convert... Please search your computer for this file. You will be able to open it in your previous version of EPIM, however, you should know the version number, and you can download it from here: https://essentialpim.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... -Downloads
Maxim,
EPIM Team