EPIM for Android 5.6.2 Pro: Bugs in tasks

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
Georgo2010
Guru

EPIM for Android 5.6.2 Pro: Bugs in tasks

Post by Georgo2010 »

1. It's great to have manually sorted task lists and use Google sync. But after synchronization, all task lists are played and additional duplicates are created. This is very stressful and uncomfortable. I recommend locking the list order.

2. The same if you delete the entire task list without any confirmation - one click and all planning is gone!

3. Have you tried to change the selected tasks to completed? After this action, they still remain marked (selected). For example, when I change the priority for selected tasks, everything is fine. Would it be possible to add the option to remove start dates + finish dates for the indicated tasks, and add a finish date to the notification?

4. Sometimes the development team has an unusual sense of humor :-D When I try to search for tasks by text "CASPER", only the initial letter (in this case only "C") is always displayed in the search field. I will mark the found items as completed. By this step I discovered a hidden mini-game "cat and mouse". Completed tasks always change my way back in this result list: - /
More in this video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uYKWz ... ZkqS8hvfKj

Please confirm these bugs above.
Jiri Humplik
main czech and slovak translator (epim.preklad@gmail.com)
http://www.epimcz.wbs.cz

MS WIN10 Home 64-bit @150 dpi: EssentialPIM Pro Portable 8.5
Xiaomi Redmi 4X, Android 7.1.2, MUIU 10.3.1.0: EssentialPIM Pro 5.6.2
admin
Site Admin

Re: EPIM for Android 5.6.2 Pro: Bugs in tasks

Post by admin »

1. Unable to reproduce the problem. Please previde use with the detailed list of steps so that we could follow you actions.
2. There's the Undo message that can restore the deleted list.
3. Thank you, noted.
4. Fill fix, thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!