Duplicate Tasks on Calendar

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
looklopez

Duplicate Tasks on Calendar

Post by looklopez »

Hello, i already have the Essential Pim version on Android and now i am thinking to buy the PC version but when i try to use tasks on EssentialPim every one that i include moments after they duplicate on Google Calendar (on Essential Pim Calendar this is not happen) i try every way but still have duplicate values on every tasks that i include
Last edited by looklopez on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
looklopez

Re: Duplicate Tasks on Calendar

Post by looklopez »

a new update, after i access my essential pim tasks on Android and check again the Google Agenda i have 3 entries for each tasks :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

So at the moment you sync AEPIM with Google, there's no sync with WinEPIM involved?
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
looklopez

Post by looklopez »

no, no sync with Windows Version, from the very beginning this issue happen, every taks with daily or week recurency is happen (i dont test with single tasks) , i love the app look and feel an all features but now with this issue i am using another app for my task and scheduler. I hope that this can be fix to use again the app
looklopez

Post by looklopez »

i make anoter test here, install the app and sync with Google Agenda, make same test tasks, (every day tasks) try not sync with google task and use the option to include in calendar , use the option to not include on calendar and use reminder (this one does not show the task on calendar) every option i try and not work , is there a solution for this ? This only happen with me , i am trying to use this app as my main agenda becase is the best that suites for me .
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please describe in more detailes and with a list of steps about what you do in AEPIM before the duplicate items appear. Will try to reproduce the problem and fix it ASAP. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!