Note covered by +

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
poet-man
Guru

Note covered by +

Post by poet-man »

If notes are sorted manually, at the end of line there is a sort of grab-icon, by which you can move the note in the list.
If I want to move the last note at the end of screen, this grab-icon is covered by + sign, by which you can add new note (see screenshot). On my tablet it is almost impossible to grab that note and move it, because trying to lower that line and grab/move (grab-icon just about to be seen), will open Google assistant instead.
Any possibility known to move + in order to be able to grab note, or any other solution?
Attachments
Screenshot_20210227-103028_EssentialPIM.jpg
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Note covered by +

Post by admin »

Good catch, thanks, will improve this one.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
Alfhw
Guru

Post by Alfhw »

There is a similar problem in calendar with week and month view. The yellow plus button is too big and cover some appointments (especially in week view at 21.00-22.00 hours and in month view in the last 2 days). It's very difficult or impossible to select those appointments. Maybe the button should be smaller or moved somewhere else. What about moving it outside the black part of the screen? Maybe at the end of the row with "day", "week" etc. labels? This could a solution also for Note, To Do, Contacts etc. where the plus button often hide something behind.
I like the idea of a handy plus button but IMHO is not in a very good position.

Screenshot_20210301-110514_EssentialPIM.jpg
Screenshot_20210301-110426_EssentialPIM.jpg
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Will see what we can do, thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!