Settings

Vote for your favorite feature requests to make them into EPIM’s roadmap

Vote for Settings features that are important to you

Reset grid lines and alternate lines colors to defaults. (EPIM-2555) - DONE
17%
Different passwords for database and private items. (EPIM-2733)
48%
Switch categories on and off with shortcuts. (EPIM-2674)
21%
Adjust the delay for tooltips that appear when hovering a mouse cursor over a record. (EPIM-984)
14%

Total votes: 29

admin
Site Admin

Settings

Post by admin »

If you wish to see a certain feature implemented in EssentialPIM, vote for it so that we know how "wanted" a feature is by looking at the number of votes it gets.

We didn't impose any limitation on the number of features you can vote for, although please keep in mind that our resources are limited and therefore vote only for the ones you really need.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Settings

Post by admin »

Implemented in EssentialPIM 9.5 (03-Nov-2020)
- Reset grid lines and alternate lines colors to defaults. (EPIM-2555)
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
Maider Pimenta

Post by Maider Pimenta »

Resource suggestion

Possibility of "exporting configuration parameters" already done in Epim PRO (such as background color, font, layout, visualization, backups, sync, etc.) and can be easily "imported" in case of formatting the PC.

No need to reconfigure everything again.
a8907433
Guru

Post by a8907433 »

You can and should backup your configuration parameters!
Just as it goes without saying that you backup your database, you should backup your EPIM.ini file and your EsentialPIM.ini (in case of portable version) file. In the database itself AND the two .ini files all your data AND configuration data are saved.
I use the portable version and backup regularly my database and the whole folder where EPIM is in it (the whole program files and the .ini files), and I can use it on every computer with my USB drive or I could copy it to a new formated disk, and all data AND configuration is saved. Nothing to do in adition. By the way..... how often do you formate you PC nowadays?