Epim Android bug

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
vinpug
Expert

Epim Android bug

Post by vinpug »

Hello I would like to point out that in the 5.6.2 version of the Epim for Android there is a very annoying problem. When trying to select tasks in the task management by label, the completed tasks are also displayed, even if the option not to display them has been selected. Thus this possibility of selection is completely useless. I hope you settle it as soon as possible. I also suggest you move the option of the labels to the filter section, so that you can filter tasks by label as well.
Sincerely.
Vincenzo
admin
Site Admin

Re: Epim Android bug

Post by admin »

Thanks for the report but could you please provide us with a list of steps so that we could reproduce the problem?
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
vinpug
Expert

Post by vinpug »

The sequence is very simple:
- launch the essentialim on the smartphone
-I open the task section
- click on the three vertical dots at the top of the screen
- click to search for labels
- the tasks with the label are displayed, both those completed and those to be completed.
Obviously the behavior is identical, both when the option not to show the completed ones has been selected, and when the option to show the completed ones is selected.
I recommend taking into consideration the improvement of inserting the selection of labels on the filters.
Sincerely

Vincenzo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This seems to be already improved in the 5.7 Beta 3 Release version. You can join the beta in the Google Play store to check this version out. Thanks!
vinpug
Expert

Post by vinpug »

Hi, I installed the version 5.7 beta of the essentialpim for android and I tried the selection by label with the same modalities I described previously, but the result was the same as in version 5.6.2: the anomaly is still present and no change can be seen. I await the correction.
Sincerely
Vincenzo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please make a short video demonstrating the problem. Thanks.