PassKeeper

Discussion of EssentialPIM for iOS and synchronization
admin
Site Admin

PassKeeper

Post by admin »

As many of you had requested we recently started to work on developing EssentialPIM-compatible applications for mobile devices (currently we focus on iOS and Android platforms). And now we are proud to present you our first application for iOS devices called PassKeeper.

PassKeeper is a free app that keeps all your passwords in one place, safely encrypted. It allows exporting and importing of password entries to/from EssentialPIM. Some of the other main features include:
  • - Quick copying of passwords into other applications
    - Automatic locking of data after some time
    - Intuitive interface
    - Purge data option
Screenshots:
Image Image

Image Image

Download from App Store or simply do a search for "PassKeeper" in the iTunes App Store and you'll be able to get the application.

All comments and suggestions are more than welcomed and appreciated! Also, more applications are on their way :wink:
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
mwasser

Re: PassKeeper

Post by mwasser »

I am a newbie here. I have been using a coporate version of passkeeper on my pc for years and love it. I downloaded the iphone (iOS) version and insalled it without any issue. I was glad to see I could transfer my passwords from my PC, but noted that the pc version stores the data in an encrypted dat file. The iOS version accepts CSV, XML,HTML but alas, no dat.

I could convert my DAT file to CSV, but with the encryption, I doubt that would work. Got any advise? thanks

Mark
keiooz
Novice

Post by keiooz »

Is there a way to retrieve your password for the app in case you forgot it?
Works like a charm!! Image
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Nope, there's no backdoors.
remi

Post by remi »

Great app. I am a keepass fan, but as there no official keepass on iPhone, your alternative is good.
You should look at keepass features to enhance your program.
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Hello,

I would also suggest to our new application with much more functionality (not just Passwords)- iOS EssentialPIM: http://itunes.apple.com/app/essentialpi ... ?ls=1&mt=8
Its "Password" module is the same as "PassKeeper" application. Beyond this iOS EssentialPIM offer To Do module and synchronization with Windows EssentialPIM. This App is absolutely Free.
You can export your data from PassKeeper and import it into iOS EssentialPIM.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
rwarshak

Post by rwarshak »

Hello,
Hoping you can help me. I have passkeeper with many entries on my old iphone and it will not bring over my passwords because the app is out of date and there is not a new one. Is there a way to export the file from iphone without opening the app and bringing it somewhere else to view. My iphone will not let me in because it says the app needs to be updated. Thank you in advance.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It's not possible to perform export outside the app, unfortunately.