Problema con il Database

Discussioni su EssentialPIM in italiano
AlanGrassi

Problema con il Database

Post by AlanGrassi »

Buonasera a tutti
Volevo segnalare un problema che mi è occorso il 28/02(premetto che utilizzo la versione FREE): ho per sbaglio chiuso il database per poi tentare di riaprirlo immediatamente dopo, database disponibile ma sono andati persi gli appuntamenti giornalieri degli ultimi due anni. Ho provato anche con salvataggi dei records dei giorni precedenti al 28/02 (13/01 e 30/01) ma anche questi risultano incompleti allo stesso modo. Naturalmente non è la prima volta che mi capita di chiudere (non eliminare, infatti quelli del 28/02 sono tutt'ora nella cartella di salvataggio) il database, ma non mi era mai successo di perdere completamente appuntamenti, note ecc...
Ho visto che altri utenti, in vecchi Thread, hanno avuto lo stesso problema, non so se poi risolto
Grazie e mille a chiunque voglia rispondere
admin
Site Admin

Re: Problema con il Database

Post by admin »

Could you please mention if there's any kind of synchronizations set up in your database? Please also check the Trash module for disappeared items, they should be there. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
AlanGrassi

Post by AlanGrassi »

admin wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:13 pm Could you please mention if there's any kind of synchronizations set up in your database? Please also check the Trash module for disappeared items, they should be there. Thanks!
Hi, unfortunately I don't have any kind of synchronization, neither with the cloud nor with android.
In the trash there are currently only 5/6 notes from 2011 ... no database or recent data
Thanks for your attention
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is very strange and shouldn't have happened. Make sure you're opening your database file and not some other EPIM file. You can search your PC for the *.epim types of files. Also, there should be backup in the folder where EPIM stores its data, please try to restore one of the latest ones.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
AlanGrassi

Post by AlanGrassi »

admin wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:09 am This is very strange and shouldn't have happened. Make sure you're opening your database file and not some other EPIM file. You can search your PC for the *.epim types of files. Also, there should be backup in the folder where EPIM stores its data, please try to restore one of the latest ones.
Hello
I have recovered all the records deleted in the trash (database, tests backups, agenda, notes etc ..) and I copied them in the EPIM folder.I tried with all available backups, all of them are missing data prior to 28/02/2022 until 2019. I have contacted the assistance, Mr. Anton Sulaynov asks me to have the file in order to be able to check it. Surely the problem is caused by my mistake
Thank you for your time.