Quale licenza comprare

Discussioni su EssentialPIM in italiano
StudioMELISSANO
Novice

Quale licenza comprare

Post by StudioMELISSANO »

Buona sera,

ho acquistato una licenza EssentialPIM Pro Business, se devo installare il software su altri 2 client che condividano lo stesso database devo acquistare 2 nuove licenze EssentialPIM Pro Business oppure è sufficiente che siano EssentialPIM Pro?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Quale licenza comprare

Post by admin »

If you'd like to have a simultaneous access to the same database file, you need the clients registered with the Business type of license. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
StudioMELISSANO
Novice

Post by StudioMELISSANO »

Good morning,
I have bought another license of EssentialPim Pro Business, I have added the name and the key to the new installation, it's valid.
Anyway when I connect the client to the server i got the message "occorre la licenza "network" per collegarsi a EPIM server".
I don't have any problem with the previous license installed to another client pc.
Please be aware that on the server I have installed only the database server, so I'm just trying to using another client with my second license.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please PM me with your license key, will update it so that 2 simultaneous connections are allowed at a time.
Roberto_CS

Post by Roberto_CS »

Salve,
lavoro in un azienda con più di 20 postazioni, se volessimo acquistare una versione compatibile con tutti (unico database) quale mi converrebbe? ma mi converrebbe? grazie.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

EssentialPIM Pro Business is the one for you. We can offer you a trial version for 20 simultaneous connections to the database so that you could check whether EPIM suits your workflow and meets your needs. Please PM for the special trial license. Thanks!