Left Column Small Calendar Choice

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

CraigS26
Guru

Left Column Small Calendar Choice

Post by CraigS26 »

NOT a big deal BUT .... My setup shows TASKS (in Far Rt Column) in both the -- Monthly-Display Calendar -- module and -- Mail --- module.
With MY "Show Tasks" Settings ... In the Calendar module there is ALSO a Monthly calendar -- Bottom Far Left Column under New Appts/Local Calendars -- that Duplicates the main calendar.
Might there be a future choice to have the small left column calendar differ from the main calendar?
Change either now changes the other to the same time frame.
DUP CAL LEFT COLUMN.jpg
TASKS FAR RT COLUMN.jpg
EPIM PRO LIFE 11.8.4 - Win 10 Pro - 22H2 --- ESET EIS Prem - Mbam Prem - Diskeeper Pro '15 - Macrium Pd v8
admin
Site Admin

Re: Left Column Small Calendar Choice

Post by admin »

Not planned at the moment. Could you please elaborate more about why you think this change is needed?
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
CraigS26
Guru

Post by CraigS26 »

admin wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:12 pm Not planned at the moment. Could you please elaborate more about why you think this change is needed[?
I guess because of the severe mental stress involved to Clk on a desktop shtcut for another Calendar (LOL).
JUST discovered WHY it's a Duplicate View = I'm ALWAYS in Month Mode Vs other users, so Week or Day view of Calendar preserves full Month view in Left Column - Makes perfect sense.
Asked Only in case there was an existing way to differ, BUT as stated, No Big Deal.... Things going too well to complain at all!!
Last edited by CraigS26 on Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EPIM PRO LIFE 11.8.4 - Win 10 Pro - 22H2 --- ESET EIS Prem - Mbam Prem - Diskeeper Pro '15 - Macrium Pd v8
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks very much for the explanation, appreciate it. Always nice to know as to why users suggest a certain feature, helps us understand use patterns and problems that the existing set of EPIM features is unable to address.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!