EPIM IOS Today Module

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

Lee S
Beta Team

EPIM IOS Today Module

Post by Lee S »

Would it be possible to add a switch in the settings for the "Today" module to select whether the "Late Tasks" are located at the beginning or end of the list? Currently they are located at the end of the list. While this is workable my preference would be to have the late tasks at the beginning as they are my priority.
Thank You
admin
Site Admin

Re: EPIM IOS Today Module

Post by admin »

Sure, this can be done. Scheduled for the next update, thanks for the suggestion.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
Lee S
Beta Team

Post by Lee S »

Thank You
Much appreciated
Lee S
Beta Team

Post by Lee S »

I noticed a couple of other challenges using IOS v3.0.7 and EPIM Portable 11.2.4.
1. If you use the option on EPIM 11.2.4 to mark the task percentage complete when synchronizing to IOS EPIM 3.0.7 anything other than blank percentage complete will not display on the IOS Today screen. i.e. if I change a task to 0%, or 25%, etc. it will not display on the IOS Today. It is available on the IOS Task screen.

2. EPIM IOS Today screen appears to have the birthday off by one day early. February 11th. Checking EPIM Today on the desktop shows the correct day. February 12th. EPIM desktop contact shows February 12th. Google contact shows February 12th. IOS Contact shows February 12th.
Thank You
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1. Tasks in EPIM for iOS can either be 100% completed or not, there's no completion percentage option as of yet.
2. Unable to reproduce this, unfortunately. Please create a new test contact and see if the same problem happens with its birthday.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!