Delete all data from EPIM Cloud

Please post your suggestions, bug reports, ideas regarding synchronization here
boston925

Delete all data from EPIM Cloud

Post by boston925 »

I have tested EPIM-Cloud briefly some time ago but I decided to stick with PC/Android syncing. How can I delete the data in my EPIM-cloud completely using only the web interface? (delete all online contacts, appointments, etc. ...). As far as I can see, I can only delete each item one by one manually, but I guess there must be a more convenient way?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Delete all data from EPIM Cloud

Post by admin »

I guess that's the only option, unfortunately.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
Steve Shank
Guru

Post by Steve Shank »

This seems significant. Can one simply delete / cancel the online account? Doesn't that automatically delete the data? Am I misunderstanding? If one had hundreds of tasks and appointments and a thousand contacts, I'm hearing that if we were to leave the cloud system, we'd have to spend hours deleting items one at a time.

I assume I am not understanding right. Please correct my misunderstanding.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Once an account is cancelled, all its data along with the account itself are automatically removed.
boston925

Post by boston925 »

Can you please advise how I can cancel my cloud account to have all data currently stored in the cloud wiped?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Information about how to cancel your EPIM Cloud subscription was included in the subscription confirmation email, please check it.
Allekz
Guru

Post by Allekz »

I am in the very same case. I want to cancel my EPIM Cloud account, and there is no way to do it in any place of the site. And I got no instructions from EPIM, PayPro Global, Cloud Commerce, Astonsoft nor any other Company. I have canceled the monthly payment to PayPro Global at my PayPal account, then PayPro sent me an email telling me that muy EPIM Cloud "monthly subscription" has been "suspended"... It doesn't mean that my EPIM Cloud account has been already canceled, since it's still working as I can see (I don't know if I logout I could get in again). All I want is to be sure that my EPIM Cloud account have been erased completly.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

When you subscribe to EPIM Cloud you get order confirmation email that includes the following string: "Customer control panel url: <link>". Please click on it to manage your subscription.
PeHa

Post by PeHa »

So, it is not possible to delete all entries in EPIM Cloud and keep the subscription? You kidding me?!
I want to setup a complete new Database (RE-Install EPIM Pro even) and then use the empty cloud from scratch for synchronisation of WIN-Version and several AN devices (with serveral AN versions). I don´t want to have "old" data in it at all. Is that poosible? If yes - HOW?
Please answer with a user guide or video (loom) explaining/demonstrating the process! Thankx.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The process has been explained multiple times before, and you can find one such explanation here: https://www.essentialpim.com/forum/view ... 91#p121591.