Make text size the same from e-mail to e-mail

Business edition tips, tricks, problems and discussions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

JcTcom
Novice

Make text size the same from e-mail to e-mail

Post by JcTcom »

Is there any way to streamline the text size when viewing e-mails? For some reason when I switch from one e-mail to another the main body text side is either too small to read or off the charts huge.

I realize this is partly due to some e-mails being in HTML and others being in Plain text. But for the most part the senders are using a similar text size. Why am I not seeing the text size sent by the sender instead of my system resizing to extremes?

Carl
admin
Site Admin

Re: Make text size the same from e-mail to e-mail

Post by admin »

You probably need to update to the latest version, as I recall there was a similar issue in 11.5.2 which was then fixed in EPIM 11.5.3.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
JcTcom
Novice

Post by JcTcom »

Thanks for your response. It has been an issue as far as I remember since I first started using EssentialPIM Pro.

I am currently on version 11.6 Beta 2 (To troubleshoot a different issue) but before that I was on 11.5.3l

But in any case as far as I remember this has always been an issue. This is just the first time I decided to write about it.

Carl
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

In this case, could you please provide a couple of screenshots to better illustrate the issue? It would help us understand the problem more clearly. Thank you!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
JcTcom
Novice

Post by JcTcom »

I will. I am on a beta version at the moment for another issue which will apparently be resolved with the next regular release.
If once I am on the new regular release the issue persists then I will follow up here with some screen shots etc... Part of me using the beta version involved me changing my layout. It seems the text size issue is already less of an issue while using the different layout.

Once I am on a new full version though I will follow up here.

Carl